Nov 19, 2009

Dog Parks Are Fun

This evening started off great! We went on a play date and I got to run around with a lab that was about twice my size! It was a great time. First all of us dogs played chase and then we played fetch for a while. I didn't ever want to give the ball back though, except when I got a treat of course. I also was learning that I'm not supposed to jump up, even when I'm really excited. Eventually it started to rain and so we had to head home early. My foster mom thought I was too dirty from all the playing so I had to take a bath. Oh man, I did not like that. I hopped out of the tub twice and got my foster mom all wet! Then after the bath I was so cold! My foster mom gave me a blanket to help me warm up and let me snuggle on her lap.I gave her lots of kisses. Then at the end of the night I got a peanut butter stuffed kong. My favorite!